I realized I’m terrible at writing updated like this. They always fall behind me focusing on store inventory, tweaking little things like sorting options, all the “exciting” stuff.
So what have I been up to? Focusing on inventory, tweaking little things like sorting options…
But I now have over 2600 items in stock, and am aiming to add between 100-200 per week over the next couple of months.
Recent additions include:
- Microsoft Xbox Original, Xbox 360 and Xbox One Consoles and games (200 more games to come, more consoles too!)
- Sony Playstation 1, 2, 3 Console and games (more games and consoles to come)
- Silver coins and banknotes (LOTS more to come soon)
- Lots of nice, high-end hockey cards
- A few new board games (with more to come!)
- Amazing CD collection of rock, punk, electronica, jazz & more! (The second half it is yet to come)
On top of this, I’m working on getting the record collection I posted over on Discogs, onto my site, and then drop prices by about 10%, which is the fee from Discogs.
If you are interested in records that are in my Discogs store, just shoot me an email and I can setup an invoice directly at a 10% discount off the listed prices!
Also still to come, graphic novels, vintage electronics, a ton of vintage clothes and more!
I guess I should convince you to shop at my store. Well, how about stop paying the “eBay tax”. I’ve reduced my prices by about 10% below the best pricing on eBay. Since there’s no eBay fees, my prices are cheaper. How’s that?
Have a good one. Be nice to each other.